Bower is one of the UKs leading and long standing specialist Equity Release advice companies. Bowers head office is in the South of England and has 15 years of award-winning advice plus a platinum 5-star feefo customer experience 2021 rating.
Bower is a quality service financial services company which goes over and beyond in the care of its customers and staff. Bower offers customers expert and quality advice on a range of equity release and later life mortgage products from the whole market and is directly authorised by the FCA. Bower services enquiries generated from our own digital and non-digital marketing channels for customers approaching or in retirement. Bower advises on lifetime mortgages, all equity release products, RIO’s and all mortgage and general insurance products.
We are seeking experienced employed and self-employed equity release, financial or mortgage advisers. You will need the relevant Equity Release qualifications to join Bowers specialist equity release and Private Client team, and previous experience of Equity Release advice is essential as is a proven track record.
- Have access to all Equity release lenders products from the entire market and the best terms and rates.
- Be provided with all enquiries from Bowers brand generated marketing channels and Bower Partnerships department.
- Have a dedicated administration assistant to support you and manage your cases from application to completion with administration support and customer liaison.
- Have pre-qualified appointments from Bowers Customer Contact Centre booked in your diary.
- Provide Equity Release advice to clients over age 55 who own their own homes either on the phone, via video, or a mixture of these.
- Attend to booked appointments by visiting, phoning or video conferencing.
- Have the companies highly regarded and genuine bespoke CRM management system and database to generate enquiries and manage your pipeline.
- Be provided with Bowers online and offline training with excellent technical and T&C support.
- Have IT and marketing support from Bowers IT and digital marketing department including social media.
- Have regular Bower CPD events, Training and Competency and product updates from lenders.
- Upon application be part of Bower Private Clients, our HNW equity release department.
This is a Home and Field based role.
All areas in the South and South East including London
The role will include:
- Establishing contact with customers and providing equity release advice in line with each individual’s objectives and circumstances, with social distancing measures as recommended.
- Providing clients with comprehensive recommendation packs, including KFIs and Suitability Reports in line with the company’s best practice procedures.
- Proactive contact with clients and the making best use of all enquiries and the Bower data base.
- Promoting the company as one of the UK’s national leading advisory companies in the field of equity release, Lifetime Mortgages and Home Finance Products.
- Communicating with the Compliance and Training & Competency departments to ensure an FCA compliant approach to regulated activity.
- Ensuring that records are kept appropriately in line with the company’s CRM digital record keeping and file quality requirements.
- Contacting clients upon receipt of equity release communications as determined by the company’s designated sales process.
- Adhering at all times to the principles of treating customers fairly.
- Ensuring that competence to provide advice is maintained for CAS status.
- To attend training courses and reading relevant material for CPD to be documented.
You will need to have experience and qualification in/of:
- A minimum of 6 months financial services experience within the field of equity release advice.
- Evidence of sustained sales success and compliant practice with CAS status.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mandatory minimum or equivalent:
- Certificate in Equity Release (CF7 or ER1) or Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CeMAP)
Advantageous but Non-Mandatory:
- Certificate in Financial Planning (CeFA)/ FPC or level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Long term care CF8.
- Advanced CeMAP Diploma.
- SOLLA or other trade body membership.
- The ability to work in an ethical and customer service and sales focused environment.
- The ability to manage time efficiently.
- A caring and empathetic approach.
- A can-do attitude with going the extra mile for customer’s.
- Ability to work in a team and from your own initiative being self-motivated.
- The desire to succeed and provide excellent customer service within an ethical framework.
Please rest assured that all approaches will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
To apply for this challenging and rewarding role, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or apply online below: