Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
At Bower, we believe that the key to making the right financial decisions when it comes to mortgages and equity release is having the knowledge and understanding of what exactly they entail.
Our expert team created this helpful free brochure to provide customers with vital information about equity release and mortgages, in a way that makes sense and is relatable to them. This helps homeowners to feel more confident in their decision making and supports them in being able to fully process and comprehend what potential plans might involve, in order to come to well thought out, considered decisions that will benefit their lives and their future. Whether you have had several mortgages over the years, are a first time buyer or are thinking about releasing some of the equity in your home, this brochure covers everything you could need to know, laid out and explained in clear, easy to understand sections.
Bower – Trust, Honesty, Service
We know that when it comes to mortgages and equity release it can be challenging to find reliable, transparent, unbiased and jargon free information that you can trust. Our financial experts work with one goal in mind, to provide impartial whole of market advice that is always in the best interest of our customers.
This is why our experts have put together this helpful mortgage and equity release brochure, detailing some of the most relevant, important and useful information that homeowners need to know about mortgages and equity release.
This comprehensive guide covers numerous topics as well as answering frequently asked questions and providing supporting information, facts and advice. Just some of the topics included within the guide include;
This section provides everything you could ever want to know about equity release including pages covering;
- What equity release is, how you can spend it, eligibility criteria, the benefits of an equity release plan and the top 10 reasons for releasing cash.
- Which plan is best for your needs with a helpful breakdown of the different types of equity release plans, examples of equity release plan features and things you may wish to consider before taking out a plan.
- Details of how Bower can help you with honest and transparent reasons why our team of equity release advisers are the right choice to support your equity release journey.
- All about switching your equity release plan, why you might want to switch and the benefits of doing so.
- There is also customer feedback from Feefo, a trusted, independent online review site where we were awarded and rated platinum 5* for consistently delivering excellence.
- For those who like to deal with real, tangible data there is a case study of a lifetime mortgage that can support your understanding of how it might work.
- A step by step guide of our equity release process.
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about equity release.
These pages detail the wide range of mortgage products available on the market and useful information on mortgages and how we can help including;
- A breakdown of how Bower can help guide you through the process to find the right mortgage and the very best deal for your individual circumstances.
- A case study of consolidated borrowing with a summary, results and how it can be relevant to others.
- The most frequently asked questions about mortgages answered by our experts with honest, impartial and reliable responses.
We have also included within this guide some pages on additional topics that are often relevant to our customers;
- Life insurance and mortgage protection
- Wills and lasting power of attorney
The Comprehensive Free Guide to Equity Release and Mortgages
At Bower we know just how daunting all of the information out there can be and how difficult it is to cut through the noise and find resources that are relevant to your needs. This complete mortgage and equity release guide is yours to read for free. If you have any additional questions, require more information or would like to speak to one of our experts then do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help.